Amber, the page is called Initiative - Water Campaign, it is in between Caught in the Act ballots and Poetry Night on the sidebar. Hope this helps!!! Your right - we HAVE to start planning!!!
Eric thought we should do the barefoot walk again this year for the water campaign, I thought that was a great idea. That will give the kids at our school an idea of what it must feel like to do that everyday - for milies in other countries.
I agree with Amber, I think we should tell the whole school facts about water issues and then we could make up an idea so the school can contribute to help the world in need for clean and fresh water.
We can change it up by making the barefoot walk to feel more like they're in the perspective of the children who needs to walk everyday to collect dirty water.
Amber and me created a page on the wiki called water campaign, there we can plan and form the letter, and we could also share ideas here.
ReplyDeleteWhen you create a page, remember to put it on the sidebar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DeleteIt is on the sidebar?!
Deletei cant find the page that we created i forgot were it i need i need to know so i can help start to plan
ReplyDeleteAmber
Amber, the page is called Initiative - Water Campaign, it is in between Caught in the Act ballots and Poetry Night on the sidebar. Hope this helps!!! Your right - we HAVE to start planning!!!
ReplyDeleteEric thought we should do the barefoot walk again this year for the water campaign, I thought that was a great idea. That will give the kids at our school an idea of what it must feel like to do that everyday - for milies in other countries.
ReplyDeleteActually, Amber and me were thinking that we should make up an original idea to support the water campaign for BTC.
ReplyDelete-Xaviera and Amber
I think we should tell the hole school about water issues and tell them important facts about water issues
ReplyDeleteAmber
I agree with Amber, I think we should tell the whole school facts about water issues and then we could make up an idea so the school can contribute to help the world in need for clean and fresh water.
DeleteAlso, I am starting to gather facts about water issues, soon I will post them on the wiki.
DeleteI think maybe we should change the barefoot walk up a little.
ReplyDeleteWe can change it up by making the barefoot walk to feel more like they're in the perspective of the children who needs to walk everyday to collect dirty water.
ReplyDelete