I think one way to run Caught in the Act is to have a list of ways that people could get their names in a jar and pulled out at the assembly.Neal
I think thats a really good idea we should also come up with a letter for the teacher and ballots
i made a poster and i would like to know what you think of iti am putting it on the wiki
we need to finilize the ballot slips
Charlotte great job on all of the caught in the act posters they look great and there not to busy.
I think we should ask everyone in the school to turn of the lights, (except stairs) and then a pair of BTC students will go around making sure the lights are off and maybe share some facts about saving energy and energy usage in toronto or canada.
This is caught in the act kyana
I think one way to run Caught in the Act is to have a list of ways that people could get their names in a jar and pulled out at the assembly.
ReplyDeleteNeal
I think thats a really good idea we should also come up with a letter for the teacher and ballots
ReplyDeletei made a poster and i would like to know what you think of it
ReplyDeletei am putting it on the wiki
we need to finilize the ballot slips
ReplyDeleteCharlotte great job on all of the caught in the act posters they look great and there not to busy.
ReplyDeleteI think we should ask everyone in the school to turn of the lights, (except stairs) and then a pair of BTC students will go around making sure the lights are off and maybe share some facts about saving energy and energy usage in toronto or canada.
ReplyDeleteThis is caught in the act kyana
ReplyDelete